- Once the Host has opened the Breakout Rooms, you will see an invitation to join:
Click Join and you will enter the Breakout Room.
If you do not see the invitation above, click Breakout Rooms in the black Zoom toolbar:(If you do not see this at first, click More then select Breakout Rooms.)
The window that opens will depend on how the Host set up the Breakout Rooms.
- If you see the Join Breakout Room button, select it:
- If you see a list of Breakout Rooms,
- Choose a room by selecting the Join link next to the room you wish to enter. (Please note you may need to hover over the blue number first, which will change to a Join link):
- After clicking Join, click Yes to confirm your choice.
- You will enter the Breakout Room.
- To leave the Breakout room, click Leave Room:
You can choose to leave the meeting or return to the main room.
Updated on May 11, 2021