- Use Chrome or Firefox to log in to your course.
- Go to the Grades tab in the course navigation menu.
- Select the title of the graded Assignment you wish to view.
- Click View Feedback near the top right:
- This will open the document in DocViewer within Canvas.
- To view the file better, you can download it by clicking the download icon:
- Depending on your browser settings, the file might download to your computer or open in a new tab.
- Open the file. If your instructor provided annotations, you will see them on the page. You might need to hover over the annotation in order to see the associated comment:
Updated on April 15, 2021
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support