- First, someone must be screensharing.
For security reasons, screenshare by participants (as opposed to the Host) must first be manually enabled.
To enable participant screenshare, the Host must first click the arrow next to Share Screen > click Advanced Sharing Options > click All Participants under “Who can share?” > close the window:
- To screenshare, the Participant/Host should click the green Share Screen button:
- Select an item to screenshare, then click Share.
(If you’d like to use a whiteboard, then select Whiteboard as below. However, please note that your annotations are not limited to whiteboards–you can annotate anything you screenshare, e.g. a website or PDF).
- To annotate, the Host can click Whiteboard in the black floating toolbar at the top of their screen:
Participants (non-hosts) would click Annotate.
- Click on an annotation tool from the toolbar: Text, Draw, Stamp, Spotlight, Eraser, Format (color, line width, and font).
- You can undo/redo an annotation, or clear the entire annotation by clicking those respective buttons.
Also, you can save the annotation to your computer (click Save > show in folder to see where on your computer the file is being saved).
- When you are finished, click Stop Share.
Updated on May 1, 2021
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support