About Lecture Courses
- A course that meets solely in-person at CIIS.
- No Zoom link will be sent for your course by Online Learning. If a student must join the class virtually for an approved reason, you will send them the link for the classroom in which you are teaching. You may also send this link to any guest lecturer who plans to join your class remotely. Instructions and login information for the Zoom Room links will be sent to your CIIS email at the start of the Semester.
- You can also invite guests to your class directly from the podium in the Zoom Room. Please visit Inviting a Guest to a Zoom Room for more information (these instructions are also on the podium in the Zoom Room).
- Please visit Zoom Rooms for a virtual walkthrough of the Zoom classrooms and quick start guide.
- All Lecture courses have a virtual course space on Canvas. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance with your Canvas course space.
Assistance for Zoom Classrooms
- If you need assistance with the Zoom Classroom during your course meeting, please send a chat message to the Online Learning team by visiting www.vclhub.com.
- If you need supplies/equipment for the classroom (such as an HDMI cable, mac adapter, etc.), please send an email to email@example.com at least one day prior to your class meeting.